According to Government Ordinance no. 130/2000, republished, the consumer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 working days from receiving the product or, in the case of services, from concluding the contract. The only costs borne by the consumer are the direct costs of returning the products.
Reimbursement of amounts will be made within 30 days from the date of unilateral termination of the contract by the consumer, without other additional costs (eg commissions) except for direct costs of returning products that will be deducted from the price paid.
The refund of the amounts collected, in case the client does not want another product, will be made through the bank / in cash, according to the client's request.
Careful! Courier costs are non-refundable.
Products can be returned that:
- do not exceed the term of 14 days from the date of receipt;
- do not correspond to the specifications mentioned in the order;
- shows no signs of impact or damage;
- does not show visible signs of wear;
- the packaging and the identification labels of the products are intact;
- the returned products are in stock and from the same lot.
Failure to comply with the above conditions, as well as putting the product, by any means, in a condition unsuitable for resale, leads to the refusal of return.
Fill in the return form from your account if you have an account with us, if you do not use this form
For other information related to the return of the products you can send a request to the e-mail address email@example.com